An Electronic Leak Detection and Repair Service
Leak Point knows that the timely detection and repair of water, gas or sewer leaks is necessary to minimize any unproductive downtime for your business.
Our “Non-Invasive”, Electronic Leak Detection equipment allows us to detect and repair your leak quickly to help minimize any inconvenience caused to your business due to leaks.
Signs Your Swimming Pool, Spa & Fountain May Have A Leak
• You’re adding more chemicals than usual
• Higher water bill than usual
• Unexplained puddles of water outside the pool or spa area
• Sinking or shifting of your pool deck
• An excessive amount of air in the system
• You begin to see cracks in the finish
• Your pool equipment is loosing its prime
Make sure your pool, spa or fountain is Clean not Green!
Here’s a Tip:
Leaks as large as 1 inch in diameter may be missed if they’re covered with dirt, pool scum, mold or fungus. Make sure you clean the water and vacuum the pool, spa or fountain before your leak detection process begins. This will save you both time and money!
Signs You May Have A Slab Leak
• You hear the sound of running water but can’t locate the source
• You see a lot of cracks in the floors and walls of your building
• You discover your floor is wet or has unexplained mildew in the carpeting
• You feel a “hot-spot” in the floor under your feet
• You’re experiencing excessive utility bills (Water & Gas)
Often times, when inside the office or building, what appears to be a slab leak, may actually be a leak
behind the wall. Your Leak Point Specialist will be able to detect the exact location of the leak and
effectively repair it.
Sewers and Drains
Now, here is a less than enjoyable experience that’s enough to dissuade the best of customers and clients from visiting your business or company. Nothing says: “welcome to our company - we appreciate your business”, better than the odor of foul sewage stench.
If you’re experiencing this situation, congratulations, you’ve already “detected” a problem. The next step is to call us. We’ll discover the location, the source of the problem and repair it immediately.
Your Office or Building May Be Experiencing:
• Blocked Drain Traps
• An improperly insulated or broken vent pipe
• A backed-up sewer line
• Overgrown landscaping with roots clogging the pipes
To help discover the source of the problem, Leak Point incorporates one of our many solutions including:
• Electronic Video Inspection with recording capabilities to locate problems such as root blockages and deteriorated piping. We can also record and provide you with the findings on DVD or VHS.
• Liquid Smoke Test - This is used to help locate sewer odors and provides an economical and efficient methods of revealing cracks, breaks, bad seals, dry traps and faulty joints that may allow water damage to the structure.
• Septic Tank locating - Our electronic locating equipment can find your septic tank, seepage pit, leech line, leech field or cesspool. This eliminates unnecessary excavation to your landscaping.
A gas leak situation must be taken seriously. An un-detected gas leak may cause a dangerous build up of gas which could cause fire or explosion. Thanks to our electronic leak-detection system, gas leaks are actually very easy to find and repair.
Because of the hazards associated with gas leaks we offer Same Day Gas Leak Detection and Repair for all our service areas in southern California and Nevada.
What To Do If You Suspect A Gas Leak:
• Leave the area immediately
• Warn others to stay away
• From a safe location, away from the immediate area, call for assistance
Additional Safety Tips When You Smell Gas:
• Do not attempt to turn natural gas valves on or off
• Do not turn on or off any electric switch; this could cause a spark and ignite the gas
• Do not use your telephone, cell phone, garage door opener or even a flashlight
• Do not smoke, strike a match or use a lighter
• Do not start nearby vehicles or machinery
Got a Leak - Get to the Point!
Serving all of Southern California and Southern Nevada.
Visit Us On
California license # 803695
Nevada license # 64745